The Kontakt patch is "monolith" so you don't need to copy folders or keep track where are the files.
To run the patch you need a full license of Kontakt. In Kontakt Player (the free version of Kontakt) the patch will run just in demo mode (that means 15 minutes and then stop).
A reworked version of the pack named "Choir Vowel Ensemble Pack" is available on the official Mutools website on the "Download" section. Jo from Mutools converted all 6 patches into a MuSynth patch and also converted all samples to Ogg files to keep filesize low (in the original is 32 bit wav).The quality is still decent but the size is much smaller, so it's more suitable for people with a slower internet connection or with smaller HD drives.Mu.Lab Patch: DOWNLOAD
How to install:
1. Get Mu.Lab (free version would do it just fine)
2. Download and unzip the archive.
3. Move the patch folder into the Mulab/User/Library/Mux folder
By downloading the provided files you accept the following terms:
- You get a personal non-exclusive non-transferable right to use the sample content as an integral part of your musical composition, in combination with other sounds, for both personal and commercial purpose. You may not use it for commercial sample libraries (put it on a CD and sell it, sell it online, etc)
- You may use the sample content as an integral part of your musical composition, in combination with other sounds, for both personal and commercial purpose.
- I don't accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of misusing this material.