The choir patch was developed by Mihai Sorohan together with Richard Osborn for Mu.Lab Multisampla and Selcuk Bor (from Symphony of Specters) for Kontakt.
Citrina - soprano & alto
Jelena - alto
Roman & Dimitri (Timohi) - tenor
Jonny Zed - tenor
Mihai - tenor & baritoneFull Choir "Dry" Patch for Kontakt: DOWNLOAD
Full Choir "Wet" Patch for Kontakt: DOWNLOAD
- The Kontakt patch is "monolith" so you don't need to copy folders or keep track where are the files.
- To run the patch you need a full license of Kontakt. In Kontakt Player (the free version of Kontakt) the patch will run just in demo mode (that means 30 minutes and then stop).
Mu.Lab Patch: DOWNLOAD
Mu.Lab session "Ave Maria Sound Alike" DOWNLOAD
How to install:
- Get Mu.Lab (free version would do it just fine)
- Unzip the zip file
- Move the patch folder into the Mulab/User/Library/Mux folder
By downloading the provided files you accept the following terms:
- You may not use it for commercial sample libraries (put it on a CD and sell it, sell it online, etc)
- You may use the sample content as an integral part of your musical composition, in combination with other sounds, for both personal and commercial purpose.
- I don't accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liability, injury or upset caused to or suffered by you as a result of misusing this material.
Enjoy the freebie.
We added also a support topic on Symphony of Specters Facebook page.